Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Top Ten: Beach Reads

Top Ten is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Beach Reads

1. The Summer I Turned Pretty: the ultimate summer book! I loved this book! It takes place on a beach and has that free, fun writing style that leaves you wanting more! :D

2. It's Not Summer Without You: The sequel to The Summer I Turned Pretty! I just had to add all 3 books to this trilogy because they are so perfect for summer! Don't let the cheesy titles fool you, these are deep books.

3. We'll Always Have Summer: Jenny Han, why do you have to write such wonderful summery books? 

4. The Summer My Life Began: This book sounds perfect for summer! I'm actually taking this one to the beach when I go this summer.

5. Stunning: Everyone needs a little mystery for the beach. Pretty Little Liars is amazing anywhere haha.

6. Stay: Deep, more realistic summer read. Just so hauntingly beautiful.

7. Moonglass: Who am I kidding? I'm going for the cliche 'takes place on beach so needs to be read on beach' approach to this.

8. Forever Summer: Alyson Noel's bind-up is perfect to read at the beach.

9. This Lullaby: Everyone needs a little Dessen in the summer! This one's my favorite.  

10. That Summer: Sarah Dessen knows how to write summer romances!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...