Sunday, October 14, 2012

Twilight Convention: New Jersey Edition

I know I haven't posted much last week, but I had a good reason. Last weekend I went to the Twilight Convention in Parsipanny, New Jersey. This was my second Twilight Convention and it was just as awesome! I ended up winning the trivia contest, got more then 15 autographs, and many pictures of the stars. Those in attendance were Booboo Stewart (Seth Clearwater), Charlie Bewly (Demitri of the Volturi), Daniel Cudmore (Felix of the Volturi), and Christian Camargo (Eleazar of the Denali Coven). Hehe below is a picture of me hugging Booboo! I ended up  with a grand total of 14 hugs from him. It was truly fantastic. So that's why I haven't posted because I had so much homework to make up as well as a dance and other big events. Now, I'm back and ready to post. This is going to be an awesome month!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...