Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Ten: Endings that Blew My Mind

Top Ten is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.





Top Ten Endings that Blew My Mind


1. Impulse: I will never get over this ending. It made me want to smash my head against a brick wall. It was beautiful and perfect, yet depressing. It was just plain amazing, take my word for it.

2. Pandemonium: Just finished this today and Ms. Oliver is a goddess when it comes to words and cliffhangers. I think it is safe to say she is my new favorite author.

3. Spirit Bound: I know, I know. I am taking forever with finishing this series. It is so good though! That cliffhanger really makes me want to read the last book even though I already spoiled it for myself. Yes, I know, bad Macy.

4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower: I didn't see that coming...

5. Hide and Seek: Shepard is amazing when it comes to cliffhangers. She always presents you with a whole new suspect at the end of every one of her books to through you off course. It's genius.

6. Before I Fall: Again, Lauren Oliver is amazing. This ending was so shocking that I had to reread it multiple times to finally grasp what really happened.

7. The Summoning: The action had my pulse running, I can't wait to find out what comes next in the next book.

8. Destined: I really give the Cast's credit for their endings that really keep me reading even though this series is now 12 books long....

9. Catching Fire: That last sentence. Wow.

10. Divergent: I can't wait to read Insurgent after all that action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...