Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Top Ten: Books I Wish Had Sequels


Top Ten Books I Wish Had Sequels
Top Ten is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

1. The Fault in Our Stars: You know if someone didn't have to die... I'm still not over that. *sniff sniff*

2. This Lullaby: Remy and Dexter are the best couple ever and I want more of them. Dang it Sarah Dessen! You and your heartthrob guy characters...

3. An Abundance of Katherines: John Green's characters are the best and I cannot get enough of Colin, Lindsey, and of course, the most memorable and hilarious, Hassan!  

4. Choker: This book scares the heck out of me. I want to know more about this mentally unstable girl.

5. All I Need: I really want to read more about Skye and Seth's relationship and how they manage through college.

6. The Host: I need more Stephenie Meyer. I'm in serious Twilight withdraw here.

7. Along for the Ride: Auden's still growing and experiencing more firsts. The story was so heartfelt I really want to read more. I need to know that Eli and Auden are still okay.

8. Clean: I want to know about how Olivia is doing and more about if the teens went back to their old ways.

9. Thirteen Reasons Why: I would love to see more reasons that would drive a person to suicide and to wonder what could have been done to prevent it.

10. Impulse: I am absolutely and utterly obsessed with this book. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...