Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Top Ten: Favorite Books With a Futuristic Setting


Top Ten Books With a Futuristic Setting
Top Ten is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

1. The Hunger Games: It's now a classic. I shouldn't have to explain myself.

2. Divergent: Probably one of my favorite books ever. Such an interesting way of life with the factions.

3. Delirium: It'd be terrible to live in a world with no love, but the world was so intriguing. I love the idea of the Wilds where people run away to in order to be able to love.  

4. Wither: This world was really depressing with the way the wives were taken. The entire premise of this book captivated me instantly and made for an amazing book. All of the sister wives were such great characters, especially Cecily.

5. Eve: I really enjoyed this book. The journey in this book was so interesting and all of the characters were perfect.

6. Matched: The premise of the Society where people are matched to their spouse, without any input. It's a fascinating series and the rebellion is really intense.

7. Taken: I loved how when boys are 18 they are taken from their homeland. It was such a mystery as to why and now that I found out why the story has become very twisted.

8. For Darkness Shows the Stars: The setting and plot of this book is intriguing and perfect.

9. Legend: This book seems so exciting! I cannot wait to read it! I have heard so many great things about it.

10. Black City: I cannot wait to dive into this world either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...